For a single fee each month, you can pose questions to doctors, lawyers, mechanics, and other Experts. All answers are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Most plans include a free trial period so you can use the membership before your first billing period. Save time and money every month with:
- Free questions and answers
- 24/7 peace of mind from real doctors, lawyers, mechanics, vets and hundreds more Experts
- Access to our Library of Expert Answers
- Exclusive members-only iPhone iOs app
JustAnswer Membership Details
- Membership Benefits: Ask verified Experts as many questions as you would like in any category during the length of your membership, subject to the Fair Use Policy (described below).
- Payment Terms: By signing up for a membership, you are authorizing JustAnswer to automatically charge a membership fee each month or year you are enrolled in a membership program to the payment source that you provide to JustAnswer (e.g. credit card, PayPal account). The monthly or yearly membership fee is refundable until the end of the membership period.
- JustAnswer offers several different membership plans, all priced differently. To enroll in a JustAnswer membership, you must first post a question to the site. Once you've posted a question, you will have the opportunity to enroll into a Basic, Plus or Premium membership plan.
- Your Right to Cancel or Sign Up for a New Membership: You have the right to cancel at any time. To cancel, when you are logged into your JustAnswer account, click on My Account on the top right of the page. Next, click on Membership.The Membership page shows subscription details and includes the option to cancel a membership and edit payment information.
*Fair Use Policy: Memberships are intended and authorized only for personal, non-transferrable, not-for-resale use only. Excessive use by any particular customer may impair JustAnswer’s ability to offer memberships at reasonable prices to other customers and/or indicate non-personal, transferred or resale use.
JustAnswer's Right to Cancel: Notwithstanding any other terms, JustAnswer reserves the right to cancel your membership or any membership program in its entirety at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to your excessive use (as determined by JustAnswer in its sole discretion). In the event that JustAnswer cancels a membership, it will refund the current month's or year’s membership fee.
JustAnswer offers several different membership plans, all priced differently. To enroll in a JustAnswer membership, you must first post a question on the site. Once you've posted a question, you will have the opportunity to enroll into a Basic, Plus or Premium membership plan. The membership plans are optional and customers can still receive answers without enrolling in a plan.