Normally, you should get an answer within an hour of asking your question. However, questions asked late at night and on weekends take longer as there are fewer Experts online to answer.
If you have been waiting longer than an hour, then there are a few other things you can do:
- Make sure the first sentence of your Question is descriptive. This is the first line Experts will see when reviewing open Customer Questions.
- Read the Question to make sure it is clear and concise.
- Ensure that you have set a value that matches your Question's difficulty level.
- Contact Customer Support to have the question marked as HIGH PRIORITY and/or listed in a second category.
- Request a refund by visiting the following LINK.
You may reference the "SUGGESTED ARTICLES" below for more information on the steps above. If your Question has been without a response for 24 hours or more, please go HERE to learn how to relist your question.