By Jessica Klimczak on July 30, 2015
You can send a photo or file to your Expert using the file attachment tool in the reply box of your question page. Here's how:
- On your question page, look below the last response to find the two tabs that say RATE TO FINISH and REPLY TO EXPERT.
- Click the REPLY TO EXPERT tab.
- Click the paperclip icon.
- In the pop-up window, click the small icon to the right of the IMAGE URL field. This will open a new pop-up window.
- In the new IMAGE UPLOAD pop-up window, click the BROWSE or CHOOSE FILE button.
- Locate the file on your computer, click it once, then click OPEN.
- You will now return to the IMAGE UPLOAD window. Click OK to proceed.
- Now, back in the first pop-up window, click the INSERT button.
- An icon representing your photo or file shold now show in the reply box on your question page.
- Click the REPLY TO EXPERT button to send your photo or file.
To send a photo or file, it must be 5MB or less and in one of the following formats: GIF, PNG, JPEG, ZIP, RAR, PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCX, XLSX, SWF, FLV, WMV. If your photo or file is larger than 5MB, please resize it or send it to customer support at [email protected].